The thematic programs provide focused and in-depth tutorials, lectures and conferences on themes selected for each thematic year.
The second thematic year, which runs from July 2015 to June 2016, is on mathematics of quantum field theory. Please check here for upates on conference and seminar schedules.
Young mathematicians and students in mathematics are encouraged to take advantage of this opportunity. For information on participation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming Events More
- [IBS-CGP Thematic Program]
- Frontiers of algebraic surfaces
- Math. Bldg. #404
- February 26 – March 2
- [IBS-CGP Conference]
- Topology in Australia and South Korea
- Pohang, South Korea
- April 23 – April 27
- [CGP Seminar]
- Ergodic approach to combinatorial number theory
- Younghwan Son(Pohang University of Science and Technology)
- CGP Main Hall
- 16:00 – 18:00, January 18 Today