The Center for Geometry and Physics has signed several MOUs for active research collaborations and academic exchanges with the mathematics community.
Director: Octav CorneaHomepage: crmath.ca The Centre de recherches mathématiques (CRM) is one of the most important mathematics research centres in the world. Founded in 1968 at the Université de Montréal, the CRM brings together the mathematical strengths of Quebec and other Canadian universities and organizes activities involving mathematicians from all over the world. The CRM is a global hub for the mathematical sciences. The dual structure on which the CRM is built — a demanding world-class programming alongside thirteen high-performance research laboratories — is unique in Canada.
History of MOU between CRM and IBS-CGP
- Initiated on December 1, 2023 - November 30, 2026 (3 years)
Director: Gang Tian Homepage: bicmr.pku.edu.cn Beijing International Center for Mathematical Research (BICMR) locates on the campus of Peking University. BICMR is devoted to promoting forefront mathematical research and education, and enhancing scientific exchange and cooperation among Chinese and international mathematics.
History of MOU between BICMR and IBS-CGP
- Initiated on November 10, 2015 - November 5, 2018 (3 years)
- Firstly renewed on November 6, 2018 - November 5, 2021 (3 years)
- Secondly renewed on November 6, 2021 ~ November 5, 2026 (5 years)
Conferences joined with:
- The 3rd BICMR&IBS-CGP Joint Symplectic Geometry Workshop (September 24-26, 2019 @ POSTECH)
- Silk Road Geometry Conference 2018 (June 4-8, 2018 @ Gökova Geometry/Topology Institute)
- The 2nd BICMR&IBS-CGP Joint Symplectic Geometry Workshop (September 18-22, 2017 @ BICMR)
- BICMR&IBS-CGP Joint Symplectic Geometry Workshop (October 31-November 4, 2016 @ KAL Hotel, Jeju)
- Wenfeng Jiang (February 2-28, 2017)
Director: Michio Yamada Homepage: kurims.kyoto-u.ac.jp Research Institute for Mathematics Sciences (RIMS) was established in 1963 as a cooperative research institute affiliated to Kyoto University for the purpose of accelerating research in mathematical sciences. The aim of RIMS is to promote fundamental research in the mathematical sciences.
History of MOU between RIMS and IBS-CGP
- Initiated on August 1, 2017 - July 31, 2020 (3 years)
- Firstly renewed on August 1, 2020 - July 31, 2025 (5 years)
Conferences joined with:
- RIMS & IBS-CGP Joint Symplectic Geometry Workshop (December 2-4, 2019 @ Kyoto University)
- Wall-crossing formula, open Gromov-Witten invariants and related areas (October 29-31, 2018 @ POSTECH)
- Pacific Rim Complex-Symplectic Geometry Conference (July 31-August 4, 2017 @ POSTECH)
Director: Jan de Gier Homepage: matrix-inst.org.au MATRIX is an international research institute that runs research programs where world leading researchers in the mathematical sciences, as well as experts from business and industry, can come together to collaborate in an intellectually stimulating and supportive environment.
History of MOU between MATRIX and IBS-CGP
- Initiated on December 4, 2018 - December 3, 2021 (3 years)
- Firstly renewed on December 4, 2021 - December 3, 2026 (5 years)